• Page 1 of 1
Trang Cao Đài » Tài liệu song ngữ » Phương Châm Hành Đạo » I.- GIỮ ĐẠO
I.- GIỮ ĐẠO
admin Thursday, 14-03-2024, 9:19 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Nhóm: Administrators
Bài viết: 756
Danh tiếng: 0
Kỳ Hạ-Ngươn nầy là buổi hiệp Tam-Giáo làm một, hầu đem về căn-bổn cho hiệp lẽ tuần-hườn; Đức Ngọc Hoàng Thượng Đế lại dùng huyền-diệu Tiên-Gia giáng cơ giáo Đạo; thế thì chúng ta lấy làm hữu duyên hữu phước mới sanh nhằm đời Đạo mở; muôn năm ngàn kiếp mới có một lần như vậy; nếu chẳng thành tâm tu-niệm thì rất uổng cho cơ hội nầy lắm đó.

admin Thursday, 14-03-2024, 9:22 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
This Hạ-Ngươn period marks the unification of the Three Teachings (Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism), aiming to bring humanity back to its origin and align with the cyclical order of the universe.

The Jade Emperor has employed the divine power of the Immortals to descend and transmit the Dao through planchette writing.

Therefore, we should recognize this as a rare opportunity, occurring only once in thousands of eons, to follow the Dao.

If we do not sincerely cultivate and practice, we will have squandered this precious opportunity.

admin Thursday, 14-03-2024, 9:23 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Nhập môn cầu Đạo là để làm lành lánh dữ, dưỡng tánh tu tâm, lập công bồi đức, cứu độ nhơn-sanh; chớ không phải vào Đạo để lấy phần đông, rồi kết phe lập đảng mà ỷ chúng hiếp cô cùng là xui mưu làm loạn. Kẻ vào Đạo chỉ mưu việc quấy như vậy là muốn gây rối cho nền Đạo, tức là kẻ nghịch Đạo đó.

admin Thursday, 14-03-2024, 9:39 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
To enter the gate and seek the Way is to strive to do good and avoid evil, cultivate one's character and mind, perform meritorious deeds and accumulate virtue, and ultimately save and liberate all sentient beings. One should not enter the Way simply to follow the crowd.

Trang Cao Đài » Tài liệu song ngữ » Phương Châm Hành Đạo » I.- GIỮ ĐẠO
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: